We continuously ensure the provision has a positive impact on the outcomes for all our children / young people.
We do this in a variety of ways, including:
- Robust evaluation of policy and practice which is regularly updated and ratified by governors.
- Book scrutinies and regular monitoring focusing on progress, links to support plans / EHC Plan targets and the impact of interventions.
- SENDCO / SLT /Governor monitoring through regular meetings of SLT; meetings with link governor for SEND; sharing of SEND information and data at Full Governing Body Meetings; and through the Head Teacher’s Report to governors.
- Learning walks to focus on: progress, quality and impact of interventions and evidence of Quality First Teaching strategies being implemented in the classroom.
- Performance management linked to the progress of all pupils.
- Taking on board feedback from wider professionals and agencies.
- Continually looking to up-skill staff through Continuing Professional Development to meet the needs of all children in school.
- Detailed assessments and target tracking to ensure that all learners achieve and make progress at New Brancepeth Primary School.