Welcome to our School Council
What we have been up to!
Autumn 2019 – This term we have been looking at more resources for our Playground and training for our School Buddies so that they can deliver activities over break and lunch times.
Spring and Summer 2019 – This term our main focus has been on outside provision. We have been asking our classes what they would like to improve playtime and lunch times. We are have asked;
- New equipment to use on the playground (this has been ordered and awaiting delivery)
- Tyres – to mark out the playground
- Large tyres to create sand pits and small world areas
- Friends of the school have been approached to help build a mud kitchen
- Pallets to create a quiet reading area on the yard
Autumn 2018 – This term our main focus was reading for pleasure. We have been asking our classes what they would like to improve our reading experiences in school. From this we have been able to buy more books for our reading areas in school.