Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2017-2020
- Admissions Policy 2017
- Anti-bullying Policy 2017
- Appraisal Policy 2018
- Attendance Policy 2017
- Charging Policy 2017
- Complaints Policy (2017)
- Data Protection Policy 2019
- Data Retention Policy
- Equality Policy Statement December 2017
- Equality Information and Objectives December 2017
- Foundation Stage Policy 2018
- Respect and Positive Relationships Policy 2019
- Intimate Care Policy 2018
- Online Safety Policy 2019
- Photographic Policy 2019
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2018
- School Uniform Information
- SEND Policy 2018
- Staff Induction Policy 2019
New Brancepeth Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.