Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. These policies form the basis of our Traffic Light Tracking system which we use to report to parents half termly.
At New Brancepeth Primary School we aim to provide a welcoming, happy and safe place to learn. We aim to work hard together to inspire confidence and ensure that all individuals achieve their full potential. We aim to ensure that everyone is valued and respected and all children are given a voice to be heard through various mediums e.g. pupil voice, surveys, questionnaires etc.
Our whole school policy (Home/School Agreement) is based on the ethos of mutual respect for all members of the school and community that includes children, staff and parents.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Policy 2021
- Admissions Policy 2021
- Anti-bullying Policy 2021
- Appraisal Policy for Teaching Staff
- Appraisal Policy for Support Staff
- Assessment, Marking & Feedback Policy 2021
- Attendance Policy 2021
- Charging Policy 2021.doc
- Complaints Procedure Discovery Federation 2021
- Curriculum Policy 2019
- Equality Policy Statement 2021
- Equality Information and Objectives 2021
- Foundation Stage Policy 2021
- GDPR Policy 2020
- Health and safety at work policy 2019
- Homework Policy 2021
- Intimate Care Policy 2018
- Managing Violent and Abusive Visitors 2021
- Online Safety Policy Sept 2020
- Packed Lunch Policy 2021
- Photographic Policy 2019
- Prevent Policy 2019
- PSHE, RE, SMSC, BV & C Policy 2020
- Respect and Positive Relationships Policy 2021
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2018
- Security Policy and Procedures 2021
- SEND Policy 2018
- Staff Induction Policy 2019
- Supporting Children with Medical Conditions Policy 2019
- Uniform Policy 2021
New Brancepeth Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018). Privacy Notice for Parents & Carers 2020-21 Adobe Reader You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.